Best In Care Australia is a provider of certified in home and facility caregivers to organisations requiring “the best of care” for their clients.
All of our caregivers are minimum Cert III Personal Care or Aged Care trained, which is a mandatory requirement from November 1st 2015, for CHSP funding. Not only have all BICA caregivers undergone mandatory competencies, they are also provided further training in Cognitive Retention Therapy, Falls Prevention Strategies, Disease management, Hospice Care and other speciality training programs, for the frail elderly with functional limitations. All post graduate training is provided by a qualified nurse, who then oversees the caregivers in your clients home or facility, on a regular basis.
Best In Care Australia pride themselves on providing your client and your organisation with the most comprehensive individualised care plan, which will re-enable your clients, in turn building confidence, and also provides long term goal setting to re-introduce Best In Care practice guidelines. This helps to integrate clients back into community and increases their ability to conduct their ADL’s, in their own environment. The care plan can also be summarised so that you can enter into the “My Aged Care” portal for DSS auditing purposes.
Best In Care Australia have a multi disciplinary team of advisory board members including Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses and Social Workers who consistently mentor our team of caregivers with regular training in the areas of
- Meal preparation – nutritional requirements
- Mobility Aids management
- Falls risk prevention strategies
- Mental Health Respite Services
- Registered Nursing Services
- Medication reminder management
- Cognitive Retention Therapy
- Wound Management Mobile Clinic
- Wellness Programs tailored to each facility
- Post-Discharge Nursing, Personal & Domestic Care
- Care for the carer discussions
- Preventative Disease Management Programs
Our mature, compassionate caregivers provide services such as, but not limited to
- Light housekeeping
- Incidental Transportation (trips to the hairdresser, church, medical appointments or lunches)
- Assistance with all ADL’s
- Meal preparation (We even have our own recipe book)
- Medication reminders, pharmacist relationship building
- Wellness Re-enablement (increasing confidence and sociability)
- Grocery shopping and errands, bill paying, banking assistance
- General Companion Care, playing scrabble, having a cuppa, scrapbooking
- Pet care
BICA can also provide 15 minute telephone “Wellness Check” calls, to clients on a regular basis.
Whether you require a caregiver for 1 hour or “around the clock care”, BICA have a competitive fee structure available to suit your needs.
Current Offer until 30th June 2015
Receive a 2% staffing discount for signing a 3 month Service Provider Agreement*
Receive a 3% staffing discount for signing a 6 month Service Provider Agreement*
Receive a 5% staffing discount for signing a 12 month Service Provider Agreement*
* Discount does not apply to motor vehicle allowance charges
All of BICA caregivers have undergone background police checks, and have fully insured and reliable vehicles for client transportation. They are also regularly drug and alcohol tested. Our mature caregivers are all matched to the “In Home” client based on their skill sets and hobbies/interests. Also, be assured that Best in Care Australia provide all employees with full workplace health and safety insurances, workers compensation insurance and all training requirements.